Saturday, December 15, 2007

First Snow, Winter 2007

Officially, it may not be the first snow, but it my book it is. Before today it was basically ice. But it has literally been snowing ALL DAY LONG. Caelleb, especially, has had a great day! He absolutely loves to play outside in the snow! cleaning off the car
Bailey wanted to get in on the snow fun
It didn't take long for a Caelleb vs. Daddy snow ball fight to break out
I think Caelleb won this one :)
Meanwhile, Tia was not in the least bit interested in the snow. She was completely enthralled in "chicken wittle."If you take a close look at this picture you can definitely see the wheels turning in Caelleb's head ("hmmm, this would be the perfect opportunity to get daddy with a snowball")
Caelleb made sure to check for yellow snow before he started eating.
Snow angel. . .

Tia is starting to show some interest in what is going on outside
I think it was the snow angel that did it. She ended up staying out for a fairly long time!Our snow man is missing his head

December is definitely here!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Bruscato Fam said...

This morning when I was driving to work the roofs looked like they had been snowed on b/c the ice and I thought(for a brief second)how cool it would be to wake up to everything being covered in snow. But wow, that looks cold, I just don't know if I could do it!!!