Caelleb was a riot on defense. You would think he wasn't paying attention but then if a ball was hit his way he would field it very naturally and then go back to playing with the grass or putting dirt in his hat and then dumping it on his head. Not a care in the world when he was on the ballfield! I am sad that the season ended so quickly & looking forward to next year when he and Vanessa will play together (hopefully).
It only took one season for Bryndyn to realize he is not meant to watch Caelleb from the sidelines. He will be coaching next year--if you know my husband, you know this is as it should be!!!!! It definitely seems that Bryndyn's love for America's favorite pasttime has been passed down to Caelleb. Even when Caelleb's game was over he would want to watch another game being played. He just loved being at the ballpark. That makes 3 of us. Actually 5 of us. It was a family affair!
Tia loved being out there as well. She still talks about her "orange team."

It only took one season for Bryndyn to realize he is not meant to watch Caelleb from the sidelines. He will be coaching next year--if you know my husband, you know this is as it should be!!!!! It definitely seems that Bryndyn's love for America's favorite pasttime has been passed down to Caelleb. Even when Caelleb's game was over he would want to watch another game being played. He just loved being at the ballpark. That makes 3 of us. Actually 5 of us. It was a family affair!
Tia loved being out there as well. She still talks about her "orange team."

We have some pretty comical video footage of his last game that we will eventually get up here. . . But in the meantime, more photos. . .
It almost looks like he is turning around telling someone how many outs there are. Nope. No one behind him. Just checking out his surroundings, or something! :)
Pretty sure this was his outfield dance!
Going back on a fly ball. . . Just kidding. More outfield dance pics.
Sitting down on the job! :)
Working up a sweat. . .



OK, enough playing around, time to get serious. How many outs are there, anyway?
Does he not look like an 'ol pro in this pic?
OK glove, don't fail me now!


UMMMM when did Caelleb become a lefty? Hmmmm. 
I think hes thinking to himself, "hmmmm. something is not right here."
I'm sure you've heard of swarm soccer, but I bet you didn't know that there is swarm tball out there too!


Hustling in.
Good game everyone!
I think the highlight for Caelleb was the post game snacks & pizza! :)

All in all, a great first year of tball. Thanks Orioles. See you next year!
It almost looks like he is turning around telling someone how many outs there are. Nope. No one behind him. Just checking out his surroundings, or something! :)
Pretty sure this was his outfield dance!
Going back on a fly ball. . . Just kidding. More outfield dance pics.

Sitting down on the job! :)

Working up a sweat. . .




OK, enough playing around, time to get serious. How many outs are there, anyway?

Does he not look like an 'ol pro in this pic?

OK glove, don't fail me now!



UMMMM when did Caelleb become a lefty? Hmmmm. 
I think hes thinking to himself, "hmmmm. something is not right here."
I'm sure you've heard of swarm soccer, but I bet you didn't know that there is swarm tball out there too!


Hustling in.

Good game everyone!
I think the highlight for Caelleb was the post game snacks & pizza! :)


All in all, a great first year of tball. Thanks Orioles. See you next year!
1 comment:
Okay, so this is the first time I've been able to see your pictures on your blog (more than a couple at a time anyway). I LOVE the picture of you and Jamie under the umbrella -- that is beautiful. And Caelleb in the outfield is hilarious!
I don't know if I can do a blogging party next week or not...if I could, it would have to be Thurs. night...but I'd have to check with Dave.
Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment