
Do we have a Craig Counsell on our hands?



Bryndyn and I were impressed with how well Caelleb ran the bases. He wasn't the fastest kid out there but he knew exactly where to go and when to run. It was so cute watching him. He was a little obsessed with his helmet & I think his favorite thing was to stop at a base and give his coach a high five! :)





Toward the end of the season he started doing this thing where every time he ran home he had to pick up the tee and actually touch home plate. He would then put the tee back in its place, give his coach a high five and walk to the dugout. He's such a funny kid!!!!

I think next year we may need to get him his own helmet with a chin strap to keep it on. Maybe then he won't worry so much about it. Still, it made for some cute pictures! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment