OK, just by a show of hands (or a comment), how many of you have been reprimanded by the Blog Natzi for not keeping up on a daily basis with your blog? I know i'm not alone!
I, too, have been reprimanded! The Blog Nazi is sneaky, too. She doesn't leave comments, she sends personal e-mails. The Blog Nazi also is a big fan of seasonal pajamas. I have found that if you post pictures of cute kids wearing holiday sleepwear, the Blog Nazi eases up a bit. Just FYI...Oh, and you should know that Gymboree's seasonal pajamas are on sale for $10 each, so keep that in mind when appeasing the Blog Nazi.
6 comments:
:)
If anything, I spend too much time blogging!
All I know is that I miss reading your blog.
Okay, Taina - you got me. Maybe everyone whom I've reprimanded has just been too busy to blog or read your blog but I'm with your mom on this one.
I've been reprimanded!!!!
I, too, have been reprimanded! The Blog Nazi is sneaky, too. She doesn't leave comments, she sends personal e-mails. The Blog Nazi also is a big fan of seasonal pajamas. I have found that if you post pictures of cute kids wearing holiday sleepwear, the Blog Nazi eases up a bit. Just FYI...Oh, and you should know that Gymboree's seasonal pajamas are on sale for $10 each, so keep that in mind when appeasing the Blog Nazi.
see how much time you wasted NOT blogging!!! GET ON IT WILL YA! I need updates!
Post a Comment