Somehow, I was able to put those days behind me (fyi: that was sarcasm).
A few weeks ago I was outside playing basketball with Caelleb. I missed a couple shots in a row and commented outloud, "man, I stink." Without missing a beat Caelleb responded, "Yep. You on the Stank Team mommy." I had to laugh. I made a couple shots after that and returned the trash talk, "not so stinky now, am I?" To which Caelleb giggled and said, "You still on the Stank Team mommy." Who taught Caelleb how to trash talk anyway? Certainly that must have been Bryndyn. (Ha!). Anyway, so this past weekend we were playing basketball again. I missed a shot and Caelleb says, "Remember mommy, I on the tigers. You on the stank team."
While my Loser Club days are clearly behind me, now I have to overcome STANK TEAM! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment