Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fall Festival

This last Sunday was our church's annual Fall Festival. It was a very fun evening of chili, pie, games for the kids, hayrides, singing, talent show, etc. The cutest part is that all the younger kids (I say younger because I asked one of the teens if she was going to dress up and got the basic, "i'm too cool for that" look back) wear their halloween costumes. So, meet Red Power Ranger Caelleb & Ladybug Tia. . .







3 comments:

Amy said...

SO CUTE I MIGHT ACTUALLY SQUEAL...Am having a hard time actually breathing.

Unknown said...

Love the Halloween costumes! I was telling someone the other day that if I had a girl, she would definitely be a ladybug for Halloween. They really are precious kiddos!

Also, I would like to see Amy's famous leg dance that she alluded to in an earlier comment. If you could get that in a picture and post it, that would be great!

Nichole said...

So. Cute.