Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Trash TV
Every Monday Night I host "Trash TV" at our house. Me and a few friends pick a reality show that we like to make fun of and watch it together. This time around it is Bachelor Rome and while yes it is very trashy it is also HILARIOUS! We especially get a kick out of "socialite" Erica who refers to the other girls as "commoners" and lamented that she had to ride "coach class" for the first time in her life on the way to Rome. The best time of the night is just getting a chance to hang out w/my girlfriends. We try to convince Bryndyn to watch it with us but he resists. Although he says he's watching Monday Night Football in the bedroom, I think he secretly wants to know which girl is going to get her "prince charming." :) The kids love trash tv as well. They get to see "MIMI," who always convinces me to let them to stay up a little past bedtime. . . How can I resist these faces?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment