This is one of those stories that will probably haunt Caelleb when he grows up, but I'm his mom and I think it is cute! :) Let me start by saying that Caelleb is obsessed w/chapstick. Not that he necessarily has to always have it on his lips he just likes carrying it around in his pocket & playing with it. Seriously, If I had just gotten him a big box of chapstick for his birthday he would have been thrilled! And usually one tube of chapstick lasts one or maybe two days. Then he either loses it or it ends up going through the washing machine. Good times! So, anyway, we are getting ready to leave Bonkers on Saturday and as I mentioned earlier Tia won a TON of tickets so the kids were picking out prizes. Tia picked out a colorful little ball and a plastic snake. :) I knew exactly what Caelleb was going to pick so I was trying to interest him in a number of other exciting little prizes. Nope, he wanted the LIP GLOSS! Bryndyn and I were both trying to convince him of something else, but ultimately we decided it was his birthday and his tickets so he could get what he wanted. Lip Gloss it was! We took solace in the fact that at least he learned something. The lip gloss was "fancy" in that when it was at rest the bottom half was yellow and the top half was blue. When you would shake it up it would mix and turn green. So, color lessons from lip gloss. . . Whatever works!



1 comment:
Aunt Mimi will have to start getting lip gloss for Caelleb.Hope you guys had fun at dinner last night.
Post a Comment