Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Dream Big
We drove past the Daniel Boone Little League baseball fields this past weekend, where Caelleb will make his t-ball debut. Bryndyn pointed out the fields to Caelleb and told him that would be where he played his games. Caelleb took a good look at the fields and then we heard him say, "Ahhhh MAAAAAAN!" I asked him what was wrong and he said, "my baseball fields are too small. . . WAY too small!" Bryn and I chuckled and one of us jokingly asked him if he had thought he was going to be playing on a field like the Cardinals. His very annoyed response (while also rolling his eyes): "Uhhhh YEAAAAAA!" I guess there is nothing wrong w/having high expectations. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope he will be playing at Busch Stadium someday. Agents make 15%.....right????? :-)
Post a Comment