Thursday, August 09, 2007

This Was Definitely NOT That

OK, so as I try to catch this blog up to speed I am going to start with our summer vacation. Usually when I think of "vacation" I think of peaceful relaxation, sleeping in, reading a good book (preferably on a beach somewhere, maybe even sipping a Margarita), doing a whole lot of nothing. Maybe that is the agenda for a couple on vacation? It was most definitely NOT the agenda for a family on vacation, at least not my family. Honestly though, our time in Southern CA was exactly what I needed! There were a few peaceful relaxation moments, but otherwise we stuck to a definite theme: outdoor fun, mostly involving H2O. I took a TON of pictures (would you expect anything less?) so I am going to just work on the posts slowly, breaking them up by days, I guess a sort of trip diary. . .

No comments: