Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Up A Notch (Plan. . . D?)
When you think of infertility, do any images come to mind? For me there was just one image. . . the one where a female person is struggling to give herself a shot. I had no idea what the shot was for, but that was the picture that would come to my mind when the word infertility came up. I must have seen that in a movie or something. Who knows. Well, guess what? I had the shot. Bryndyn gave it to me. I was scared. It ended up being no big deal, other than a bonding moment for me and my wonderful husband. All that to say, we are taking this fertility (I choose to use the word fertility rather than infertility) thing up a notch. I am getting a first hand lesson on reproductive systems, let me tell you. One thing is for sure: I never imagined I would be going through this. I'm hopeful, but mostly just trying to trust God so that I can be joyful regardless of the outcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment