Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Angel Baby

Seriously, God knows. God knew that after losing Tia it would be hard for me to attach again to another child. God knew that after losing Tia, just getting through each day without her would be hard. . . So, what does He do? He gives us this little angel baby. OK, not only does this baby NEVER fuss, he is already sleeping through the night and he has a smile to DIE FOR.


Jamie is such a joy to parent. I can't imagine a sweeter little boy! Unfortunately, it is not looking like he will be with us forever. At this point, I can't really talk about this. A person's heart can only handle so much. . . My only solace at this point is that God knows. He knows my heart & He knows what I can handle. So, I am just going to praise Him for this beautiful little life that he has entrusted us with & enjoy him while we do have him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry for all of the comments, but there is too much to cover in one comment. Jamie is precious! I love that sweet smile. I also love the camo outfit, and I can't believe you kept a secret for SIX years! I have some things to mail you for Jamie. Several of the items are clothing that will be too big, but Jackson got them for Christmas and they are a size too smaller; however, they look more like 6-9 months to me. I figured you could use them for Jamie eventually. I will try to get them in the mail next week. I also have a mirror for the car for him.