OK, for the record, yes, i'm still blogging about our trip down to Louisiana that happened OVER A MONTH AGO. I had way too many cute pictures to post. . .just no time to post them. . . Wait, why am I making excuses, this is MY blog! :) So anyway. . . the below picture is of the ceiling fan in my sister's living room. Why in the world am I posting a picture of a ceiling fan? Why do I even have a picture of a ceiling fan? Good questions. The entire week that we were down in Louisiana I could lay Jamie down on my sister's couch and he would just stare up at the ceiling and smile away. At first we all thought it was a fluke. 7 weeks old and already smiling? But seriously, this happened every day any time he was awake laying on my sister's couch. Finally, towards the end of our trip, Jamie was laying on the floor w/Bryndyn staring up at the ceiling smiling. . . So, I got down there right next to him and took this picture. I figured whatever it was about the ceiling that had him mesmerized was worth documenting. :) Who needs a mobile? Maybe we can just blow up this picture and mount it to his own ceiling. Kidding.

Here are a couple more pictures of Jamie smiling at the ceiling. . .

No comments:
Post a Comment