Monday, January 15, 2007

J O Y

I had this GREAT idea. . . I just didn't take into consideration the "Tia Factor", that is, she does what she wants when she wants (if she can help it). She is definitely not lacking in the area of stubborness (then again, she is two). Bryn says she got that from me! I prefer to call it persistence. :) Anyway, the pictures still turned out cute. Tia didn't want anything to do w/the "Y." She was focused on the "J", baby J.


We even tried to switch things up and give her the "O."
Not so much. . .


Caelleb took matters into his own hands! :)


It was just an idea. I tried. Here are some more pictures from the night. . .






Oh, who needs big red foam letters, anyway, to convey the joy of the season? My JOY was complete that night having all three kids under the same roof waiting in anticipation for Santa to come so that we could celebrate Jesus' birthday. Life doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Beautiful and hilarious pictures!!