Friday, April 13, 2007

Flashback to Easter 2006

This was our famiy picture last Easter. My how things have changed. . .My parents came out to Columbia to help us celebrate the Holiday
Caelleb & Tia had a blast decorating eggs.


Caelleb & Tia. The names ring together so well. For 16 months I spoke of them often. Caelleb and Tia, two peas in a pod. . .Tia. Even though I knew at that time that there was a good chance she wouldn't be ours forever, my mind couldn't wrap around the idea of losing her. She had become a permanent part of our family. Permanent, at least, in our hearts.We tried to take her with us to Louisiana this year. It didn't work out. She was missed terribly (as was Jamie). To date I haven't seen her in two weeks. . . Will my heart ever stop aching for her? Happy belated Easter Tia. I have an Easter basket for you, that the Easter bunny left with us. I hope to get it to you soon. We love you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

My heart aches for you and Bryndyn. She is just the sweetest little girl and I love her so much. I love seeing these pictures again.