OK, I just need to vent for a second. I haven't seen or talked to Tia in almost 3 weeks (so I am admittedly edgy about this). . . Her mom just called about something completely unrelated. Please don't torcher me. Unless you are calling to tell me I can come get Tia, just don't (no, I didn't actually say this outloud). Horrible of me to even think it, I know. But I need to get it out of my system. Sorry! She did put Tia on the phone:
Me: "Hi baby! How are you?"
Tia: (a very soft & lifeless) "good"
Me: "I miss you!"
Tia: (silence, but I could hear her start to cry)
Her mom then took the phone back and that was it, end of conversation.
She is not alone in her tears.
1 comment:
I am so sad. That breaks my heart. I will cry with you, Taina. Love you!!
Post a Comment