(move over Charlie Eppes).
January Blues Day Formula: 1/8W+(D-d) 3/8xTQ MxNAW
W=Weather
D=Debt
d=Money due in January pay
T=Time since Christmas
Q=Time since failed quit attempt
M=General motivational levels
NA=The need to take action
(read more here).
Even though I don't fully understand the equation, I beg to differ. When I read/hear something like this my first reaction is to prove the theory wrong. I can't speak for the January 24ths of the past or the January 24ths in the future, but as for today, I have no complaints! :)
It sort of reminded me of something someone said in my water aerobics class a week or so ago. We were all jammed into the swimming pool when someone mentioned how crowded the class was. Another person's comment/explanation was, "It's still January." I promise you, that comment is all the motivation I need to be at the gym on Feb. 1st. As for the rest of the year. . . well, I plan on being at the gym then too.
How did everybody else's "worst" day of the year go? Did the formula prove to be true? Maybe I should submit this equation to Mythbusters! :)
3 comments:
My "worst" day of the year was just cold but actually pretty darn productive at work...Overall, I'd say this is just a myth...Although I am pretty broke. :-)
i have to say i had a pretty crummy day so it must have some truth.. had to go to the doctors and when leaving got pulled over and recieved a ticket from the wonderful officer of roseville who are there to serve and protect or just give me a hard time. so yea it has some truth in the myth for me.
well, i hope today was better Ghavinn! sorry about the ticket. that's a huge bummer!
Post a Comment