Friday, February 23, 2007

All About the Perks

So, in college one of the most important cards in my wallet was pink. Come on, all you fellow Pepperdiners. . . You know which card i'm talking about. COFFEE BEAN! Buy "x" amount of ice blended mochas and finally get one free. Last time I was out west I discovered that Coffee Bean no longer does this. HUGE BUMMER! And neither does my favorite Columbia coffee shop (It's A Grind). BUT, here in Columbia, you can sign up for their "perks" program. When I signed up, i'll admit, I thought it was kinda dumb (I wanted a punch card). BUT right now, I'm on my lunch break, enjoying one of their "perks": a complimentary speciality drink in honor of my upcoming birthday! A free ice blended mocha and free wireless internet. . . It's the little things in life!!!! Lovin' the perks! :)

No comments: