Monday, February 05, 2007

SUPER bowl

Yay for Peyton! The Super Bowl was awesome! I guess partly because the team that I wanted to win won. Mostly because I had the house to myself for 5 hours!!! I'm not antisocial. Usually the super bowl is mostly about the party and less about the game. Its an opportunity to hang out w/friends and laugh at the dumb commercials. But this year, I was just craving some alone time--it is hard to come by these days. I stayed home, did laundry, dishes, put clothes away. . . fun stuff, huh? Had the game on in the background, checked the score every now and then. It was a great, relaxing, peaceful night! :) I don't want to make a habit out of spending the super bowl by myself. But for this particular year, it was just needed. Bryndyn, Caelleb & J had a boys night w/our small group. I got some peace and quiet! It was a SUPER bowl!!!!!

No comments: