I've feel so out of "blog" touch. For a week I was down in Louisiana w/my sister and then when I got home I got sick. . . BUT I have a ton of things to write about, kid stories, pictures, etc., just feeling a little overwhelmed about where to start. So how about a Caelleb story from this morning. . .
I went into his room this morning to get him up and was saying things like, "Caelleb, it's time to wake up and get ready for school," over and over as I got his clothes out for him. He was out like a log. Not his occasional stubborn refusal to get out of bed (which btw, I have NO IDEA where he got that from *chuckles*). He was just genuinely wiped out, poor thing. Finally, I just went over and picked him up out of bed. I was half hugging him and half just trying to get him to stand up so he could get dressed when the first words came out of his mouth:
I went into his room this morning to get him up and was saying things like, "Caelleb, it's time to wake up and get ready for school," over and over as I got his clothes out for him. He was out like a log. Not his occasional stubborn refusal to get out of bed (which btw, I have NO IDEA where he got that from *chuckles*). He was just genuinely wiped out, poor thing. Finally, I just went over and picked him up out of bed. I was half hugging him and half just trying to get him to stand up so he could get dressed when the first words came out of his mouth:
"I HATE waking up!"
I can certainly relate to that. Love that kid. . . :)
No comments:
Post a Comment