My nephew (Lori's step son), Braden is 6 years old and very inquisitive, which is great, most of the time. . . .
Thanksgiving Weekend:
Where's Tia?
(this was the first time in 16 months that we had been to see extended family without Tia)
Week after Christmas:
Tia didn't get to come again?
(it actually was nice that he asked again, made me realize how much everyone in our family loves and misses Tia)
Last weekend:
I thought you said Tia got to come this time?
She's with her real mom?
Why wouldn't her real mom let her come?
Does that other baby (Jamie) belong to you or someone else?
Why did he (Jamie) get to come and not Tia?
I'm sure there were more questions of this nature that I have forgotten. I didn't mind the questions. I'm glad he wants to know where Tia is. They just required some hard answers that I wasn't really prepared for. But I love that kids will just ask whatever is on their mind. It is refreshing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment