Friday, February 23, 2007

No Deal!

Two weekends ago was the last time we saw Tia. We are supposed to pick her up tonight for the weekend but I'm not holding my breath. Unfortunately, even when we are told we will get to see her it doesn't always happen. But that isn't why i'm writing this post (that will be the subject of another blog, which i'll never actually publish. . .) Anyway, back in November Mimi (aka Amy) watched Tia for me one night for a couple hours. Tia had a GREAT time. She came home with painted finger nails, wearing perfume and saying "No Deal"! :) Side note: if I ask her now if she wants her finger nails painted she will tell me "no" and ask for Mimi to do it! :) Anyway, now, three months later, when she's really mad and doesn't like something or doesn't want to do something she just screams "NO!" But when her mood is happier and an appropriate response would be "no thank-you" Tia instead yells, "NO DEAL!" Thanks Amy! :) It's actually pretty hilarious and really hard not to laugh. . .

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so happy that I've been able to be an influence in Tia's life!