Monday, November 13, 2006

Caelleb One Liners

We had a fairly low key weekend. Caelleb was cracking me up all day on Saturday. Here are just a few of the funny things that came out of his mouth. . .

First thing Saturday morning he marches into our bedroom and announces, "my bed is wet." Wonderful. Sarcastically, Bryndyn says, "Hmmmm, I wonder how that happened?" Caelleb responds: "My peepee did it."

Later that day we are at Sam's Club and Caelleb is just wired, bouncing off the walls, driving me CRAZY. Throughout the shopping I was constantly telling him not to climb on this or that, watch where you are going, don't grab things off the shelf, etc. Finally, I say, "Caelleb, SERIOUSLY, take a deep breath and CALM DOWN." He says, "mommy, I can't. I all wound up. My juice did that to me." (I tell him often that too much juice (or sugar) makes him to wound up). Are we sensing a theme? Apparently, personal responsibility is something we need to work a little harder at!
Oh, there was a third but I can't remember :). . . We also went to the dog park on Saturday. Here are a couple pics:

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wasn't the other cute Caelleb story about him not knowing the rule about having the dog on the leash at the park? That was cute.

Anonymous said...

My two boys, Caelleb and Bailey, could a father be prouder?

Bryndyn