Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Way More Than Huge

Caelleb and I do this thing where I say, "Caelleb, do you know how much I love you?" He'll say (already knowing my response), "how much?" Then I say, "I love you HUUUUUGE" (loud emphasis on huge). Normally, he just repeats the phrase back to me. Sometimes this results in a friendly little argument about who loves the other the "hugest." (is that a word?) Usually the person who yells HUGE the loudest is the winner. :) But last night, instead of repeating the phrase, he looked me in the eyes and said, "mommy, I love you WAY more than huge." My heart melted. . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you both WAY WAY WAY more than huge!!!

Bryndyn

Coach T said...

You always have to win, don't you :)

Sandi said...

You guys are too cute.

Amy said...

I think I'm going to throw up now...thanks a lot.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet story! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I can't wait to read about it!