Friday, November 10, 2006
Cup of Comfort
I used to love Fridays. Now I dread them. Dropping Tia off at daycare this morning was so hard. She started crying. I started crying. It was a mess! I stopped by this coffee shop afterwards because I was too emotional to face the work on my desk. I had never been to this particular coffee shop before but it is right by Tia’s daycare and a friend of mine had given me a gift card from there. I ordered their “original ice blended mocha” only because it had the same name as my all time favorite coffee drink from the Coffee Bean. Not quite as good as Coffee Bean but WAY better than a frappucino. So I drank my cup of comfort and cried all the way to work. I am trying to stay positive through this whole transition. . . Is it possible to be positive and yet extremely sad at the same time? I know God has a plan and He is faithful. . . But right at this moment my heart is breaking. . . Sorry to be so depressing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Taina, yes it is possible to be both positive and extremely sad -- it's God's peace at work in you. May He grant you that peace as you offer up your prayers and petitions to Him with thanksgiving (for the time you do have together as a family). I'm praying.
Reading this makes me sad also, but I think you are right to be positive by holding on to the knowledge that God has a plan. I am praying for you and for Tia. Love you guys!
((((((((((((((Taina))))))))))))))
That was a big hug for you, from me.
I love you, Taina and am ALWAYS here for you and your family. Lots of prayers. Lots of prayers. I'm saying them.
Post a Comment