One of my oldest & best friends (we actually consider ourselves sisters), Kathy, adores my kids. The feeling is mutual as my kids adore her as well. Unfortunately, Kathy doesn't live close by so we don't get to see her very often. But she will IM me from time to time with the following question: "Any cute Caelleb stories?" And now that Tia is talking she'll say, "any cute kid stories?" If I can think of any off the top of my head I will IM them to her. Probably about a year or so ago I started saving these IM conversations as a way to help me remember all the cute things the kids do/say. Now that I am blogging I can preserve the stories this way as well. Thank you Kathy for taking such an interest in my kid's lives & for being such a great friend! So, here is a "cute Caelleb story" that took place on 10/12/06.
Yesterday morning Bryn was taking Caelleb to school which means he gets up WAY earlier--Bryn leaves at 6:15-6:30, as opposed to me leaving at 7:45am. Anyway, when Bryn went into his room Caelleb didn’t want to get up yet and says, "noooo, I tired more." Bryndyn, thinking he has a few more things he can get done at the house before they leave, asks Caelleb if he wants to sleep a couple more minutes. Caelleb shakes his head yes and pulls the covers up over his head. So Bryn heads out to get the rest of his stuff together. As he is walking down the hallway from Caelleb's room he hears Caelleb yell, "TURN THE LIGHT OFF!" :)
Bryndyn, being very much a morning person tells me this is a like-mother-like-son sort of thing! :) He's probably right!
1 comment:
Hey guys it is me i love your blog it busts me up and keeps me updated on the family, you guys rock... if you wanna see a page i made for the youth group it has some pics of tia and caelleb from camp... www.myspace.com/rosevilleyouthgroup
love you guys
ghavinn
Post a Comment