






We had to get Tia back home by 3pm. We are always bummed when we have to drop Tia off, but we decided to continue the "all about Caelleb day" (I think mostly because we didn't want to go home yet). We headed over to TK Brothers and SCORED. Normally (I say normally, but actually this was only our second time there), the games at TK Brothers are on the pricey side so we weren't planning on staying for long. But they had a special $5 for all you could play. We ended up staying for hours. :) Boxing, skee ball, wave runner, modified bowling, air hockey, shooting basketballs, throwing footballs, race car driving, donkey kong (blast from the past) & pin ball. We had so much fun & DEFINITELY got our money's worth! :) I don't know that we will ever be able to top that adoption day!
No comments:
Post a Comment