Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Wedding Pic Overload (Is there any such thing?)

I'm not sure you can go overboard on wedding pictures, as it is such a special day. But if you can, I did. Oh well. This is my life that i'm documenting & I don't want to miss a thing. :)


Pre-wedding pics. . .

Caelleb & Micah looking extremely handsome
Micah, Uncle G & Caelleb
Daddy in his suit & Caelleb in his "fancy" suit. . . Lookin' Good!

Not sure the cake is going to make it to the reception. . .



Post-wedding (but before the real party started) pics. . .


Aunt Leah & Lilly


Lilly giving her mommy (Aunt Myndi) kisses



Caelleb & the princess :)



Micah & Caelleb congratulating the beautiful (and very happy) bride

Bryn with one of the flower girls (isn't she a cutie?)




Let's get this party started (reception pics). . .


the cake cutting

being WAY too nice :)


Bryn and his siblings (Ghavinn, Dominic & Corynna)

Mema & Aunt CC


Jim (Bryn's cousin), Ghavinn & Bryn
Caelleb showing off his white boy moves :)

Caelleb & Jaidynn



silliness runs in the family (Bryn & Uncle Dom). . .

life is good!





OK, how often will I get to see Caelleb in a tux? Thats my excuse for the excessive amount of pictures. . .

Completely tuckered. . . Maybe there is such a thing as too much fun?

2 comments:

Sandi said...

The pictures are beautiful -- Bryndyn's family is a good-looking crew! I know this was a special occasion -- both bittersweet and beautiful. I'm so glad you all got to be there.

Amy said...

So cute!!