Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Corynna's Big Day, 4/28/07

The wedding is all about the bride! :) Bryndyn's sister, Corynna tied the knot on 4/28/07 & I gained a brother-in-law and a nephew. We were thrilled & honored to be a part of her day & what a beautiful day it was! She looked amazing and her and Freddy are so adorable together. There were many special moments throughout the day. Here are more images. . .

Bryndyn had double duty. First he walked the mother-of-the-bride (his mom) down the aisle. Then he and his two brothers were priviledged to walk the bride down the aisle. This was a bitter-but-mostly-sweet moment for everyone who knows this family's story. Bryndyn and his brothers were stepping in for their father, Stephen Crutcher, who could not be in attendance on this special occasion as he passed away August 10, 1988. Dan, Bryndyn's step-father, was performing the ceremony and as he talked about why the brothers were walking Corynna down the aisle I don't know if there was a dry eye in the assembly (mine were for sure NOT dry). Since I have known Bryndyn he has talked about one day "giving" his sister away at her wedding, so I know this was something that he was very honored to do and something that meant a whole LOT to him. It was a beautiful moment.

Caelleb & his cousin, Micah, did a fabulous job as ring bearers. They had quite a long "walk" and they did it like pros!
Once they got to the actual aisle their pace quickened, so that is why this picture is so funky. :)
But they stood up front w/Freddy and his groomsmen the entire ceremony. I was definitely impressed!

One funny moment that I'm not sure everyone caught (because most everyone was probably focused on the bride & groom) was when Freddy gave Corynna her ring. Both Caelleb & Micah, simultaneously, looked down at the fake rings on their pillows with these confused faces. I know they were thinking, "WHAT IN THE WORLD. I THOUGHT WE HAD THE RINGS." It was cute!The "I Do's" were spoken and a new family was born! Congratulations to the Ford Family! Just a guess, but I think Micah & Caelleb were a little excited to get to the reception! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryndyn's sister is beautiful! I love the picture of the boys looking at their ringless pillows :)

Anonymous said...

You caught some great momments! The boys looking at the fake rings is priceless - they sure did a good job!

Amy said...

I concur with Nichole. Bryndyn's sister is absolutely beautiful. Sounds like a great weekend.