Caelleb's Preschool Graduation
May 3, 2007
I am a promise.

I am a possibility.

I am a promise with a capital "P"

I am a great big bundle of potentiality

And I am learnin' to hear God's voice.jpg)
.jpg)
And I am tryin' to make the right choice.jpg)
.jpg)
I am a promise to be anything God wants me to be..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The above lyrics are to a song that I sang for my preschool graduation however long ago that was. I have no idea how I remember it? I thought it was fitting for Caelleb's first "graduation." :) It is so hard to believe he will be starting kindergarten next year. . .
(song: "I Am A Promise, " by Bill and Gloria Gaither)
2 comments:
You have an extremely good memory to remember "I am a promise."
Whoa---that song came flooding back tome, and I don't think I'd heard it in 15 years!! Happy graduation, Caelleb!
Post a Comment